We All Have 24 Hours in a Day…admin
What I learned from a great friend, Jeff Watson:
We all have 24 hours in a day, and only a certain amount of that time is going to be usable for focused activities that generate revenue and produce ideas that will take your business further. You have to jealously protect those time slots and make them work for you by minimizing interruptions.
Here are some ways to help:
- Put the cell phone on mute.
- Close your email inbox.
- Log out of Facebook.
- Schedule time to take, make and return phone calls.
- Begin each day with a specific goal and to-do list for the projects that have to be completed.
- End the work day by updating the project list so you know what the next day’s schedule looks like.
- Make your drive time count. If you aren’t listening to something educational and informative, turn off the noise and spend time thinking and praying.
- Consider getting a driver so that someone else can be driving while you are working on other matters or reading important things.
- Most of all, at least once a month, on the 2nd Tuesday meet, greet, network, and educate your self with all your successful peers at ToledoREIA meetings!